■ Basic concept
RIFORMA Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company"), which operates this website, recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and strives to protect personal information based on the following policy.
Compliance with laws and regulations
Regarding the handling of personal information, we will comply with various laws and other social norms related to personal information protection, establish internal regulations, and make sure that officers and employees are aware of them.
Safe management of personal information
Regarding the handling of personal information, the Company will appoint a safety manager and implement appropriate safety measures to prevent the loss, leakage, damage, unauthorized access, etc. of the acquired personal information, and strive to strictly manage it.
Acquisition of personal information
When collecting and acquiring personal information, we will specify the purpose of use in advance and acquire it by lawful and fair means within the scope necessary for business.
Purpose of use of personal information
We will use the acquired personal information within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time of acquisition and to the extent necessary for the execution of business.
Provision of personal information to third parties
Our company will not provide or disclose personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the individual, unless required by law.
Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Information
If a person requests disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, etc. of the personal information held by the Company, the Company will confirm that the person making the request is the person himself/herself. We will respond appropriately.
Revision of this content
We will review this policy from time to time and strive to further improve our efforts to protect personal information.
If you have any comments or questions regarding our handling of personal information, please contact RIFORMA Co., Ltd. corporate website email@example.com . The above policy also applies to this website, and we strive to protect the personal information we receive from our customers. Regarding the handling of personal information on this website, please refer to the "Customer information" below.
■ Customer information
This page explains how RIFORMA Co., Ltd.'s corporate website (hereafter, this website) handles personal information. We respect the privacy of everyone who uses this website (hereinafter referred to as "users"), pay close attention to the management of users' personal information, and handle it according to the following policy.
Personal information is information about an individual user, and refers to information that can identify the user by name, address, telephone number, email address, and other descriptions that make up the information. Personal information also includes information that can be easily collated with other information and, as a result, can identify an individual user, even if it cannot be identified by that information alone.
Personal information manager
The personal information of users shall be managed responsibly by the following persons.
- Operating company trade name: RIFORMA Co., Ltd.
- Operating site name: RIFORMA Co., Ltd. corporate site
- Personal information manager: Toru Igarashi
Purpose and Scope of Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
- Management of members and users
- Implementation of questionnaires, campaigns, monitor projects, etc.
- Notification of matters necessary for the operation of this website (including via e-mail and SNS)
- Advertisement, publicity, or solicitation for sales of products, etc. on this website (including via e-mail and SNS)
- Sending e-mail newsletters
- Packing and shipping of products, etc.
- Billing calculation, billing
- Provision of point services, etc.
- Posting information posted by members and users
- Response to various inquiries, after-sales service
- Research and analysis of marketing data
- Creation of statistical data to be provided to business partners
- Exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations based on contracts, laws, etc.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In principle, personal information of users will not be disclosed to third parties without the consent of the users themselves. Information shall be disclosed only when the consent of the user is obtained after specifying the recipient and the content of the information provided.
However, in the following cases, registered information may be disclosed without the user's consent to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the user himself/herself interferes with the execution of said affairs when there is a risk of
- When the disclosure of personal information is requested by a court, public prosecutor's office, police, bar association, consumer center, or an organization with equivalent authority.
- When the user who provided personal information expressly requests disclosure or provision to a third party
- When disclosure or provision is permitted by law
- Other cases where this website reasonably determines that it is necessary to provide services to the user himself/herself.
In the following cases, neither the Company nor this website shall be held responsible for the acquisition of personal information by a third party.
- When the user himself reveals personal information to a specific company using functions on this website or other means
- When the user is accidentally identified by activity information or other information entered by the user on this website.
- When the user's personal information is provided and used on external sites linked from this website (including various SNS)
- When a person other than the user obtains information that can identify an individual (user name, password, etc.) due to reasons not attributable to this website
Outsourcing of personal information processing
This website may outsource some or all of the work that handles personal information, such as settlement agency, to an external company that we have determined to be reliable.
Change of personal information, etc.
Management of personal information
This website strives to implement appropriate security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under its control. Personal information is stored in a safe environment inaccessible to general users.
[Enacted on March 1, 2022]